*This Page is Under Construction*
If you have suggestions for additional items to include on this page please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 Response Programs (Some of the program’s listed here have run out of funding or are no longer accepting applications, please read descriptions)
- Rental Assistance (Currently no known COVID-19 focused Rental Assistance Programs actively accepting new cases)
- King County Eviction Prevention and Rental Assistance Program (EPRAP): Program 1.0 ended on January 8, 2021. EPRAP 2.0 has launched as of May 18th. Tenants can read about the eligibility requirements and register for assistance here: https://eprap-prod.powerappsportals.us/tenant/
- Community Development Block Grant (City of Seattle Only): CDBG is currently available on a rolling basis with applications sent through Precinct Directors within the City of Seattle.
- Immigrant Relief
- Disaster Cash Assistance Program (DCAP): This program has recently been streamlined to channel everything through https://www.Washingtonconnection.org. Note that when offered the choice of services, neighbors should select cash. Families are eligible to receive up to $ 1,121 once in 12 months.
- Washington State Immigrant Relief – CLOSED EARLY Fund://immigrantreliefwa.org/. Must be an adult living in Washington impacted by the pandemic and ineligible for federal aid or unemployment benefits. Individuals can receive up to $1,000. New round of funding has ended. Applications are made through the public website. If additional assistance is needed call 1-844-724-3737.
- Funeral Relief
- FEMA is now providing funeral assistance to individuals across the country who have incurred funeral expenses due to a COVID-19 death. Up to $9,000 in assistance with funeral costs are available per funeral. The program started in April, you can read about the details here: FuneralAssistance_Flyer
Eviction Moratorium Details
The Washington State Eviction Moratorium is in place through June 31, 2021, per a March extension by Governor Jay Inslee.
Learn more and plan for the end of the moratorium:
- Washington Law Help Moratorium information and translations of information: https://www.washingtonlawhelp.org/
- King County Bar Association Housing Justice Project: https://www.kcba.org/For-the-Public/Free-Legal-Assistance/Housing-Justice-Project
- WA Attorney General Eviction Moratorium Complaint Form: https://fortress.wa.gov/atg/formhandler/ago/COVID19EvictionComplaintForm.aspx
Not seeing what you are looking for here? Check one of these resource databases/lists:
- City of Seattle COVID-19 Resources Page: http://www.seattle.gov/mayor/covid-19
- Emerald City Resource Guide: http://www.emeraldcityresourceguide.org/
- Crisis Connections Community Resources online: http://www.crisisconnections.org/get-help/community-resources-online/