The Council’s five thrift stores support Conferences and generate substantial funds to support programs. The thrift stores support your Conferences in the following ways:
- The stores accept Vouchers distributed by your Conferences for furniture or clothing. Access to furniture or clothing is a Conference decision.
- Provide name familiarity with St. Vincent de Paul. Many people know about us through our thrift stores. Many people shop at our thrift stores and this is a way for them to connect with the work our Conferences do.
- All five stores are drop-off centers for goods and donations. Locations and contact information are below.
- We provide low-cost clothing and household items for low-income families and individuals.
- From time to time the thrift stores will have opportunities for people with few skills.
Thrift Store Locations & Contact Information
Seattle – 13555 Aurora Ave. N. | 206.364.8495
Burien – 13445 1st Ave. S. | 206.243.6370
Kenmore – 7304 NE Bothell Way 425.483.9497
Kent – 310 N. Central | 253.277.0211
Renton – 575 Rainier Ave. N. | 425.226.9426
Store Locations Open 7 Days a Week!
Hours of Operation (Except Aurora):
9 a.m. – 7 p.m. Mon. – Fri.
10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Sat.
11 a.m. – 6 p.m. Sun.
New Aurora Store of Operation:
Mon. – Sat.
10 AM — 6 PM
11 AM—6 PM