The St. Vincent de Paul Helpline receives hundreds of calls per week from needy neighbors looking for help. Our staff and volunteers talk with callers, receive their contact information and then work with all of our Vincentians to get help to callers through home visits. Several reminders for working with the Help Line:
- Please don’t use the Helpline number if you have questions or comments about a neighbor.
- Please leave that line open for those in need.
- To talk about Helpline operations or if your Conference needs to close for any reason for a period of time, please contact the Helpline Manager, Lisa Barrientes, directly at 206-686-5259 or via email at email@example.com (This will allow the Helpline to make proper adjustments to the database).
- If a conference has not been able to contact a neighbor for a particular reason, please let Lisa know, so she can note that in their file for future calls.
- For example, if the caller had a mean dog or something else that is important for future reference.
- Please note that we have an online Helpline Form to assist people who need help. Please note this form is for new Help Requests only. We have it in both English and Spanish below. If you have already called the Helpline and have a request that is pending, please follow-up with our Helpline Call Center at (206) 767-6449, M-F, 8 a. m. – 3 p. m.
- Form in English
- Form in Spanish
If you have questions about any procedure, action or call, please email Lisa Barrientes directly at lisaB@svdpseattle.org